Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Important Information for you to read!!!

Hi girls! Just a reminder that freshmen have to get a well child phsyical this year. If you do not have the forms for that please see me at some point. Everyone must have a new physical for next year. You can do this on your own or you can go in July when the Bone and Joint Clinic provides them. Keep watching the blog for the date of this physical.

The $50 fee for summer intensives is due by Friday, May 22nd. Please make sure to turn that in to me. This fee is the same even if you can't make it to some of the summer intensives.

Hope everyone has a great week and I will see you Tuesday night at the stadium at 5:30. Post a comment so I know you are reading!!!!

3 comments:

rachel vassar said...

i read the blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Woody! I need to get $ to you for summer classes and shoes that were listed on calendar...do you want me to mail to you? Thanks, Natalie

Anonymous said...

I am on a mission trip till une 29.
Rachel