Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dance Team Picture Monday, 5/18/09

Hi girls,

It was great to see all of you yesterday. I am looking forward to a wonderful year with you. If you need to get in touch with me, my email address is woodym@k12tn.net. Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns you might have.

We are going to reschedule the first summer intensive training that was set for May 29th. Sorry, I didn't connect recital with those dates when we were planning. Keep checking back to see what the new date will be.

Hope everyone has a great week and I will see you Monday. Don't forget to bring clothes to change if you want to for the picture.

Don't forget to post so I know you are checking the blog.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Thank you so much for the email address!

Neeley McCall said...

Yes i will be there
on time thank!:)

Neeley McCall said...

yes i will be there thanks !