Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2009 - 2010 Dance Team Meeting

We will have an informational meeting about dance in my room on Monday, 5/11/09 after school. It is very important that everyone attend this meeting. Please try to be in my room as close to 3 as possible. The meeting should take no longer than 30 minutes. Hope everyone is having a great week and I look forward to seeing all of you on Monday. Please post a reply so that I know you are getting this information and checking the blog.

Chaney, Ruth, Stephanie, and Erin: Please bring your uniforms with you to the meeting. I need them to try and size the other girls.

3 comments:

Marley said...

I'm getting them!

Mallory said...

Ms.Woody could I have your email for when I need to get in touch with you?

Chelsea said...

I need your email too!
-Chelsea