Thursday, July 2, 2009

DATES AND TIMES OF SUMMER INTENSIVES

Hi girls,

Sorry I haven't updated anything lately. I have been out of town for most of the month of June. The dates and times for summer intensives are listed below:
*July 10th 11am - 3pm
*July 13th 11am - 3pm
*July 17th 11am - 3pm
*July 24th 11am - 3pm

Also, any money that you owe for summer camp should be brought on July 10th. Checks should be made out to Whitman's Dance Company for $50.00.

For those getting new uniforms, the first payment for Varsity will also be due on July 10th. The amount will be $100.00.

We will discuss other payments for shoes at the first intensive.

Hope everyone has had a great summer so far. We will see you all soon. Post so I know you have read the blog.

Ms. Woody and Mrs. Shepard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Woody,
I have a dance workshop and competition in Franklin on the 10th, and I will be in Michigan on the 13th and 17th. I will try to be here for the intensive on the 24th. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks, Ella Sharpe.